Wednesday 4 January 2012

Devotion & Deception

It's 3am and I need to get some sleep but I've got to give you a bit of an update. The first round of self-editing will be finished by Friday so I'm positive I can finish the job by mid January.

I've spoken to copy editors and they promised to get their important bit of the job done within 2 weeks. That means I will publish my first novel by  mid February (yippee)! You have no idea how much I look forward to this day. I know there is a lot of hard work ahead but I don't give a damn, I want this book published, period.

On this note, have I revealed the title yet? Ah, wait, I have actually (here).

Anyway, I finished two cover designs today and I'm pleased with the results. It's interesting how some random assignments using graphics software make sense now... I used preview images from iStockPhoto to create samples so bear with me, the cover designs will be released as soon as I purchase the images.

Oh, and by the way, I watched a movie about J. K. Rowling today. What a story, what a woman! Joanne, you're one of my heroes!

No comments:

Post a Comment