Tuesday 11 September 2012

ParaXperience: London 2012

I promised a post dedicated to London 2012 Paralympics yesterday (I think). Yeah, too much work so I don't really remember what happened 15 minutes ago (let alone one day...). Anyway, here a re a few shots from Equestrian and Athletics events. Was it fabulous? Was it fantastic? Was it emotional? You bet and much much more!

I mean, the the audience was the best in the world and the British public response to Paralympics was life-changing! The roaring crowd, the unimaginably devoted athletes and the ever friendly and helpful organizers/volunteers made these games spectacular, unforgettable and simply magic. OK, I am lost for words now - you should be there to understand why I am so excited.










1 comment:

  1. New GFC follower from BookBlogs! Would love a follow back :-) http://zigzagtl.blogspot.com/

    Great post, by the way! Love the photos

    ReplyDelete