Monday 10 September 2012

August twilight

OK, I just realized it has been a month since my last post! A MONTH!?!? Well, I was promoted in my day job (thanks for your commiserations) and now I'll simply have to invent a longer day. I'm not giving up writing though. I miss writing and especially after receiving two 5* reviews in the space of two days I cannot help but being motivated! I am thrilled, I am exhilarated, I am over the moon.

Well, I also received a bit harsh review but any promotion is good promotion and I am not scared of people who obviously do not want to believe Indie authors can write. Yes, the book is full of twists and turns (I'm sorry if it was too shocking). Yes, the book is fiction. Yes, the characters do not use a typical slang one would expect (I intentionally used "does not" and "do not" here to prove the point - the text doesn't lose its flow, the story that keeps you glued to the book is pretty much all that matters). Ah well, I shouldn't take this personal and I don't, it's just my right to make a comment.

So, what's happening next? I'm starting my next novel and a couple of short stories in October. I'll have to be ultra efficient to squeeze all this in 24 hours but it's all fun, just fun. I'll manage, no worries about that!

Oh, and yes, I've been to Paralympics! What a treat, I'm telling you! Pics to follow in my next post... I AM BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment