Sunday 30 October 2011

Halloween

Halloween weekend and my chance to have a decent sleep only to realize I've got to stick to my plan and keep writing. It's not that I wouldn't have anything to write. Nah, there's plenty of twists and turns that have either already been there or they just appear from nowhere (kind of fun). I feel tired though and having a day break on Friday, as I traveled up north to attend a meeting in Manchester, made things worse. However, my daughter impressed with her Halloween ingenuity.

They were having a Halloween birthday party (yeah, don't ask) and she pulled out her old costume only to find out several pieces have either been torn or broken. Tears at first but then with a little nudge she managed to rescue it all within a few minutes. Mum and dad team work made it so much easier and everything was sorted before you could say Jack Robinson. Trick-or-treats tomorrow with our friends so more fun to follow, bless her.

Oh yes, I also found some really fabulous writers on Twitter and it was all pretty much accidental. Here are some that are definitely worth following: @neilhimself (Neil Gaiman), @angelakulig (Angela Kulig) @ComicBookGrrl (Blake Northcott).

OK, let me finish my 2,000 words for today...

No comments:

Post a Comment