Thursday 10 November 2011

Pausing

I had to take a break over the weekend and committed a sin! I didn't write a single word... Damn, I felt so guilty but that's what happens when you're writing several books at the same time. Yes, yes, it is all my fault but I managed to get everything else sorted with the publishers and here I am, back at my novel again.

60,000 words I reached just a couple of minutes ago and my gluten-free diet is doing some real magic here. Thank you so much Goran Djokovic for revealing your secret! I tried it out of a joke but I can tell you now this is damn serious. I can work whole day, come home and assemble an IKEA computer desk before dropping my fingers onto the laptop keyboard and type,... and type. It's 2am in the morning and I should get some sleep but I can tell you, gluten-free diet works, 100%.

Off to London tomorrow, this should be fun though... and more posts to follow.

No comments:

Post a Comment