Thursday 24 November 2011

Train of ideas... Ideas on a train

I'm just heading to Ascot and it's only a 30 minute journey but immediately ideas are flying in from left, right and center. I have the same experience whenever I'm traveling. Why is that so, I wonder? Perhaps seeing a different environment and people have got something to do with this, I don't know but it is peculiar.

Last night I almost reached 70,000 words so I'm a happy chap today and not tired at all. I'm really happy with the book and actually look forward to editing, believe it or not. I'm giving an early morning lecture tomorrow and have a series of meetings and lectures afterwards so no writing tonight but the weekend will mark a historical milestone as I think the book will be finished by Sunday (fingers crossed, you know how life is).

OK, off to a meeting now...

No comments:

Post a Comment